Monday 28 March 2016

Chapter 40 - A New Beginning

GENERATION 2

"BOOO"
Yeah, so, I am dead.  It's not so bad I suppose.  The floating through doors is pretty cool and I can do some kickass things with inanimate objects, but the 'existing as your emotion' thing, not cool.  Not cool at all.

Carson put my gravestone in the garden next to Pawl's, as is our Millionaire Legacy custom.  I pop up every -so-often, just to check on him and he has made some changes, I can tell you.

Firstly, there was no stopping Easter.  She and Troy moved out several days after her party.  They moved in next to Tobias and Lillian.  I do wish them well. 


Christmas and Summer still live with Carson.  I don't know how long that will last to be honest.  Although Summer is getting on in years, it is maybe best shes stays where she is.  As for Christmas, I don't know.  She's been such a quiet kid, just does her homework and plays chess, it's difficult to know where her life will take her.


The biggest change Carson made is the change to the house.  He packed up all the important things, Tobias' paintings, my piano and a few other nic-nacks and buldozed the lot!

I am not sure whether I approve or not.  It is his story now and I am glad he saved the important things but it is hard to see where I lived raised to the ground.  However, he has done a great job with the new place and hopefully this is a sign that he is stepping up to the challenge of making a million.


Now there is only one thing he has left to do.  I wonder if he can get it right...

"Scub-a-dub-dub. I'm in the tub!"

No comments:

Post a Comment